ANY MAKE OR MODEL OF LAPTOP
Unlike watching a YouTube video this training will prepare you so that YOU could be the person creating YouTube videos
Tekmoz – a laptop repairing course or training guide
What you will have learnt by the end of this laptop repair tutorial.
- How to take apart any laptop or netbook regardless of it’s age, make or model and re-assemble it.
- How to take apart any PC and re-assemble it.
- Understand how computers work.
- How to troubleshoot and repair hardware problems with laptops and when to pass the work to more specialist engineers and still make a profit.
- How to troubleshoot and get rid of viruses.
Repairs and troubleshooting we will cover on this training course
- Laptop CD/DVD drive replacement
- Laptop or netbook screen replacement
- Troubleshooting dim screens
- Keyboard problems – replacing keys or whole keyboards in laptops
- Case issues – how to replace or repair a laptop case
- USB / Power Socket issues – learn to re-solder or replace
- Mouse / Track pad replacement Laptop built in webcam replacement
- Power issues – learn to troubleshoot laptop power issues
- Hard drive problems fixed
- Data recovery
- Memory module testing
- Laptop runs hot or randomly restarts
Laptops evolve all of the time and there are so many variations that if you plan to repair laptops for a living you really need to understand how they work. You need to be able to apply your knowledge to any type of laptop or netbook without constantly referring to tear down guides.
This is what Tekmoz gives you – a clear understanding of how laptops are put together, how they work and how you can repair or replace parts to fix them.
Tekmoz will give you the skills to work as a laptop repair technician – perhaps start your own business, add to your existing skill-set, save money by repairing your own laptop or even just learn a great useful new skill.
It does NOT cover chip or motherboard repair and there is a good reason for this.
As the author of this work I have worked in the industry for 20 years and I make a good living from repairing laptops and computers. However, like most computer technicians I am not an electronics engineer – if I have chip issues or motherboard issues I have a specialist take care of that for me simply because I can spend more time replacing parts such as a keyboard or laptop screen repair – these are quick and easy jobs & make you great money.
What I will teach you is how to do the job of a laptop repair technician so you can apply your skills in a smart & efficient manner when it comes to fixing a laptop.